So it’s July and the question is has your golf got betterand have you improved your handicap?
A Better question might be, what have you done to improveyour handicap?
Well here is the challenge...
We are offering the person who can reduce their handicap bythe biggest % between 1st July and 24th July, £250 PROSHOP CREDIT on their account!
Do you need a bigger incentive?
What do you get?
1. Lower Handicap
2. Improved Golf
3. More enjoyment
How do you enter? Let me tell you ... HERE
1. Official CONGU handicap as of 1stJuly
2. Register with us in the pro shop or online byemail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Enter at least one qualifying event between 1stJuly and 24th July ( how else will you get cut)
4. Issue us your handicap update each Monday.
5. Have a 45minute golf lesson in this period withAlan or Dean, OR attend one of our clinics
How do you improve your handicap.
1. Change what you have been doing if it hasn't been working
2. Be coach-able
3. Check your equipment can’t save you 2/3 shotsper round
4. Warm up before an event
5. Practice the right things not ingrain the bad
Who is this open to?
1. Anyone with a CONGU handicap
2. Men, women and juniors
3. Girton Members and Non members
How it works
Lowest percentage handicap reduction wins! So, if you play off 4 handicap and get cut 1 shot, your lossis 25%, if you play off 20 and lose 4 shots you loss is 20%. Mr 4 Handicapwins! Get it? We look forward to hearing from you and weather you wish toenter, remember to enter you need to let us know by midnight on Friday 1stJuly, with your details and book and have your lesson!
We look forward to the challenge
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY HERE
|This email was sent to you by Alan Fletcher and is provided as a service for the members and guests of The Pro Shop Girton Golf Club and the customers of the The Pro Shop Girton Golf Club Pro Shop and has been supported and sponsored by advertisers in this mail and by our partner suppliers:|